Translate

Sunday, April 23, 2023

Starlight story


 One night, as Olivia was walking through the garden, she noticed a strange light coming from a nearby flower bed. Curious, she walked over and saw a fairy sitting on a flower, her body shimmering like the stars in the night sky.

"Hello there, little one," said the fairy, introducing herself as Starlight. "What brings you to the garden tonight?"

"I was just taking a walk, and I saw your light," replied Olivia. "It's so beautiful. Can you really write names on flower petals?"

"Yes, I can," said Starlight, holding up her magic wand. "Whenever someone needs help finding something, I write their name on a flower petal to guide them to their lost item."

"That's amazing!" exclaimed Olivia. "Do you think you could help me find my lost bracelet? It's very special to me, and I've been looking everywhere for it."

"Of course, I'll help you," said Starlight, waving her wand over a nearby flower. "I'll write your name on this petal, and it will guide us to your bracelet."

Olivia watched in amazement as the petal glowed with a soft light, leading them through the garden towards the lost bracelet. Finally, they came to a flower bed, and there it was, shining in the moonlight.

Olivia picked up the bracelet and hugged Starlight. "Thank you so much, Starlight! You really are a special fairy," she said with a smile.

"It was my pleasure, Olivia," replied Starlight. "I'm always here to help when you need me. Just come to the garden, and I'll be waiting."

Olivia hugged Starlight once more before running off to show her mother the bracelet. Starlight watched her go, feeling happy to have helped once again with her unique abilities. She knew that her special powers were truly a gift and that she would use them to help others whenever they needed it.

No comments:

  Somewhere in the garden ..... The fairies listened intently as the oldest fairy explained why people couldn't see their faces. They we...